1. General Information.
- Service performs the functions of gathering information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- By voluntarily entered in forms information.
- By saving the cookies terminal devices (called "cookies").
- By collecting statistics through Google tools
- selecting a language version
2. Information on forms.
- Service collects the information provided voluntarily by the user.
- Moreover, the service can save the connection settings (marking time, IP address)
- Data in the form are not made available to third parties other than with the consent of the user.
- The data contained in this form are processed in the order resulting from the function of a particular form, eg in order to process your request, service or business contact.
3. Information about the files cookies.
- Cookies (so-called "cookies") are computer data, especially text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the Service User and are intended for use of the Site. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which the storage time for a terminal device and a unique number.
- The entity to be placed on the terminal equipment's Website cookies and reaching an access to them is the operator of the Site.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- create statistics that help to understand how the Service Users benefit from web pages, which allows improvement of their structure and content;
- maintenance of the Service User's session (after logging in), through which user does not have on every page Site retype login and password;
- determining a user profile in order to display it matched materials advertising networks, in particular the Google Network.
- In the Service uses two basic types of cookies: "session" (session cookies) and "fixed" (persistent cookies). Cookies "session" are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user to log out time, leave the website or disable the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored in the terminal equipment of a user for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the user.
- Software for browsing the web (browser) usually by default allows cookies to store on the device end user. Service Users can change the settings in this respect. Internet browser to delete cookies. You can also automatically block cookies details, see the help or documentation web browser.
- Cookies posted at the edge's Website and may be used also by cooperating with the operator of the Service advertisers and partners.
- Cookies may be used by ad networks, in particular, the Network Google to display ads tailored to the way in which you use the Service. To this end may keep information about the user navigation path or the time remaining on the page.
- In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google Display Network, you can view and edit information derived from cookies with a tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. Server Logs.
- Information about some of the behaviors of users are subject to log into the server layer. These data are used only to administer the site and to ensure the most efficient service provided hosting services.
- Viewed resources are identified by URLs. In addition to writing may be:
- date of request,
- time to send a reply,
- the name of the client station - identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred in the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
- URL of the page previously visited by the user (referer link) - where the transition to the Service took place by reference,
- information about the user's browser,
- IP address information.
- Dane powyższe nie są kojarzone z konkretnymi osobami przeglądającymi strony.
- Dane powyższe są wykorzystywane jedynie dla celów administrowania serwerem.
5. Providing data.
- The data shall be made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
- The identification data of the individual are available off the consent of that person.
- The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Service authorized authorities to comply with lawful requests in the scope of the request.
6. File Management cookies - as in practice to express and retract permission?
- If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may change your browser settings. We reserve that cookies are disabled required for authentication processes, security, maintenance, user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of the web
- In order to manage the cookie settings and select from the list below web browser / system and follow the instructions: